There are a few different ways we can display our iPad screen using the projector wirelessly
http://www.airserver.com/ and http://www.reflectorapp.com/ . I have used Reflector personally and love it. How to use Reflector
- Open Reflector on your computer
- Make sure your iPad and computer are on the same WiFi
- Double tap your home button on your iPad
- Slide your finger to the right
- Touch the icon that looks like a rectangle with an arrow coming out
- Touch your computer name
- Turn "on"
Now your iPad will reflect onto your screen. This is a great way for students to share the neat things they are doing with the rest of the class or present their Keynote presentations.
Check out http://www.splashtop.com/splashtop2 to turn your iPad into a portable SMARTboard. It is an app you download in the App Store that allows you to control your computer from your iPad.