Welcome!

Thanks for checking out our blog! Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and TeachersPayTeachers!

Monday, October 29, 2012

ELA Apps are a MUST in my room!

If you are anything like me, you love for your kiddos to practice, practice, PRACTICE! My Kinderkiddos are struggling with the dullness of letter writing.  We are a ways into school now and for my students who aren't getting it this has turned into their least favorite task of all time (I know this from the ever popular thumbs up/down quick assessment at the end---some solid thumbs-down out there) A great app to help combat the letter rec/writing blues is Pocket Phonics by Apps in My Pocket.  Its a great app that helps kiddos work on letter names, sounds and blending! After pairing it with our iPod App Activity Packet from our TPT store I've found that I'm getting many more thumbs-ups! Check it out here!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment