Welcome!

Thanks for checking out our blog! Please follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and TeachersPayTeachers!

Friday, July 12, 2013

rooCase

I often get asked about the case I have for my iPad. I thought I would share it with you! I purchased my rooCASE off of Amazon. 
(The Amzaon icon below is linked to the case in the store incase you want to check it out.)


 

I love this case for many reasons. 

1. I can zip the case shut. I don’t have to worry about anything touching the screen of my iPad. This is helpful when I put it in my work bag. At any given time my bag can be filled with anything from pencils, to crayons, to snacks, to stickers. I can put my case into my bag and not think twice about the safety of my iPad.

2. It has velcro for ease of access. When I want my iPad to stand up I can stick it to the case and pull the stand out.


When I want to take pictures or walk around my classroom conferring with students I can easily pull it out of the case. It has a slim case that fits around my iPad that stay on at all times. 

3. The case has enough room to zip a bluetooth keyboard in. I personally do not use one, but have many colleagues who can’t live without them!!

It is not student friendly. We use Griffin Survivor cases for our students.





No comments:

Post a Comment